Build a WiiChuck Interface Eurorack Module!
Hosted by Delptronics
Saturday, Sept 8 at 2pm
The Delptronics WiiChuck Eurorack Module is a Nintendo® Nunchuck controller to CV interface. Control your modular with one hand. The module gives you four CV outputs from the joystick and accelerometer, And two trigger outputs, from the buttons.
- Four CV outputs
- Joystick X
- Joystick Y
- Tilt X
- Tilt Y
- Each output can be individually configured for 0-5V or 0-10V output range.
- Two Button Outputs
- Button C (the smaller round button)
- Button Z (the larger trigger button)
- 10V output when button pressed
- Tilt Holds
- Separate hold input for Tilt X and Tilt Y
- Positive voltage on the hold jacks allows the Tilt CV to change.
Zero volts holds the Tilt CV values steady even when Tilted.
- Tilt X Hold jack is normalized to V+
- Tilt Y Hold jack is normalized to the Tilt X Hold jack
- Panel Options
- Black panel with silver labels
- White panel with black labels
Mickey Delp of Delptronics will guide you through the process of building the WiiChuck module, helping you along the way. You are guaranteed to have a working module!
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WORKSHOP
You will need to purchase the $75 WiiChuck kit from Delptronics HERE.
Some kits may be available for purchase on-site, however, you can secure your place in the workshop by pre-ordering your kit.